Live our dream,
even when you retire!
Today, for a better tomorrow
- Why a Personal Pension Plan?
- Life starts at retirement?
- You are planning to live your dream after a long working life?
- What if you had no income after retirement? Do you wish to be financially dependent?
- Start saving today for your retirement so that you can enjoy after so many hardworking years.
- Greater of either the value of your accumulated fund or else gross contribution paid plus an interest of 4.5% p.a.
- Life term pension as from retirement
- Minimum guarantee of 5-10 years of pension
- 25% of fund value as tax-free lump sum(subject to prevailing taxation threshold provisions)
|Type of policy Unit linked||Unit linked|
|Can be effected on||Single Life only|
|Min. - Max. Retirement Age||55 years - 70 years old|
|Min. - Max. Age at entry||18– 60 (n.b)|
|Maturity Age Limit||70 Years Old|
|Frequency of Premiums||Monthly and Single|
|Minimum Monthly Premium
Minimum Single Premium
|Rs 500.- Rs 10,000.|
|Death Benefits||Greater of Fund Value or Gross Contributions + 4.5% p.a.|
|Pension Term Guarantee||5 to 10 years|
|Flexibility||- Joint pension available
- Ease of contributions
- Choice of investment funds
- Possibility to switch funds